Small Group 6
the Move Right KC training method.
The SG6 builds resilient bodies and minds and is based on six primary components:
- Care – we get to know you and your body
- Concentrated Assessments – where we teach you proper breathing and form
- Customized programming – there are no generic programs here, it’s all personalized to you, and every four weeks it progresses
- Coaching excellence – we are stewards of motivation, accountability, and quality training. Just walk through our doors. We’ll do the rest
- Convenience – we use technology to help make your schedule fit ours
- Community – we build community six members at a time
SG6 sessions run every day from 5:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
SG6 is about you. Your goals. Your body. Your movement. It is a lot like personal training, just with a group — and it’s within reach.
Move Right KC Philosophy & Mission
“Your body should never get in the way of you doing what you want to do in life. It’s just too short to move wrong, resulting in pain.
You want to be active and healthy, well,
our mission is to use movement-based personalized training (SG6) to create resilient bodies for adventure, sport and beyond.”
Onboard today for just $349
Get Started with Our 21 Day On-boarding:
- 90-minute movement assessment. $150 value
- Dedicated On-boarding sessions. $150 value
- Unlimited Small Group 6 Sessions. $260 value
- Three credits (60-minute sessions) to our Infrared Recovery Sauna. $120 value
- Nutrition workshops featuring functional nutrition expert Brooke Seiz, MNT, RYT-500. $20 value
Find out if we are a fit by filling out our 3-minute pre-intake form & schedule a consultation
2 day programming
3 day programming
4 day programming
The Move Right 50/50 Session
Sign up for a Saturday at 10 a.m. and for $50 we’ll spend 50 minutes taking you through our core movements and philosophy. It’s sort of like an on-board before the on-board.
pause YOUR MEMBERSHIP at any time
Leaving town for seven or more days, we will pause your account and extend your subscription date.
Move Right KC Testimonials
More than a gym membership:
A progressive experience
“It’s rare in this industry to see people possessing a growth mindset. A desire to continuously improve and become masters of the craft.
The trainers at Move Right KC possess this mindset in spades. I see Tim, Dustin, and their staff continuing to ask how they could make the Move Right Experience better, how can their members achieve better results, how can they make the community the best in the area, and these are things I’ve seen them carry out in a manner few gyms do.
When you sign up for an SG6 membership, you don’t just get a gym membership. You get a progressive and personalized experience in a community that will nudge you closer to your goals than ever before. They have my strongest recommendation.”
Zac Cupples, PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS
My lower back pain is gone!
“I am forever thankful for Move Right KC! I was previously experiencing persistent low back pain after some prior athletic injuries. Injuries that required two-years of repeated time in physical therapy. However, since joining Move Right KC, I’m truly feeling better than I’ve felt in the last 5 years and am moving like an athlete again.”
Amber Karst, NP
Smarter training. Within reach.
Hiring a personal trainer isn’t something everyone can afford. Our members get a personal training experience for a fraction of the cost. Because we believe everyone deserves access to customized workouts that can change their life.
When it works, it works. Watch his story.
PERSONAL TRAINING, EVOLVED
We’ve taken the fitness model and flipped it on its head. Personal training can happen in the fun and encouraging environment of a group, and, we’re proving it everyday.
Scroll over the cards.
MOVEMENT FIRST APPROACH
Movement first means prioritizing how your body is supposed to work before we do the typical personal trainer thing.